Mission (why we exist): To Serve God, Empower People and Strengthen the Body of Christ
Vision (how we exist): Evangelism, Discipleship, Empowerment and Advance the Kingdom
Core Values (how we live): Humility, Excellence, Love, Passion
What We Believe
- We believe the Bible is the inspired Word of God and it is the infallible foundation of Christian faith and conduct.
- We believe in one God (Father, Son and Holy Spirit) who is creator of all things and that we have an eternal kinship with Israel.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of God, that he was conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary.
- We believe the he was crucified, died, was buried, was resurrected, ascended into heaven, and is now seated at the right hand of God the Father and that he sent the comforter (the Holy Spirit) to lead and guide us into all truth.
- We believe that man is reconciled to God through personal salvation.
- We believe that salvation comes through repentance, by grace (unmerited favor) as a result of the finished work and shed blood of Jesus Christ.
- We believe in sanctification through the Word of God and by the Holy Spirit, and we believe in personal holiness, purity of heart and life.
- We believe in water baptism, in the Baptism in the Holy Spirit as distinct from the New Birth, in speaking with tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance (Acts 2:4), in the gifts of the Spirit, divine healing and the evidence of the fruit of the Spirit. We believe that all of these are available to believers.
- We believe in the resurrection of the dead, the eternal happiness of the saved, and the eternal punishment of the lost.
- We believe in the Christian’s hope … the soon-coming, personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ